Your browser does not support JavaScript !

How to apply

You wish to come and study at IAE Montpellier School of Management? Here is some useful information. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us

Contact us
Jessie Chiavassa - incoming students coordinator
Tel : (00 33)4 67 14 49 59

You wish to enrol as an exchange student

Before you start an application, please make sure that you have the right to come as an exchange student and that the dates of your stay in Montpellier will fit with the academic calendar of your home university. Students from our partners as part of the Erasmus program may attend IAE courses for either one or two semesters. Steps to apply to IAE as an exchange student:

  1.  Contact the International Relatons Office of your school to see if you are eligible
  2. The International relations coordinator of your institution will let you know about the status of your apllication by email
  3. Fill in the online application form which is available here: MOVEON online application procedure. You can then start to fill in your online application, you can save it and continue later if you want. When you have completed the whole application form, make sure there is no mistake and validate the form.
  4. Then you have to print the pdf document created and have it signed by your coordinator.
  5. Send to the postal address:

IAE Montpellier - Université Montpellier
Jessie Chiavassa - International relations office
Bâtiment 29 - Case Courrier 28
Place Eugène Bataillon
34095 Montpellier Cédex 5

  1. The payment of your registration fees will be proceeded at your home university. Upon arrival at IAE, A student ID will be given to you
  2. You will be required to get a Health Insurance (Sécurité sociale) : about 210€/stay. This insurance is mandatory for all the students who do not have either the European Health Insurance Card (european students). Liability (responsabilité civile): this insurance is mandatory. You can buy it before coming to France, or wait until you arrive. If you buy it in France, it will cost you about 20€ per year.


You wish to enrol at IAE on an individual basis

You have completed at least 2 years of higher education and validated the equivalent of 120 ECTS credits in your home university and you wish to study at IAE on an individual basis (outside of specific exchanges or programs). To enrol, you will have to follow 2 steps:  One involving Campus France and one at IAE.
• Campus France: the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has set up a new on-line pre registration system for students of foreign nationality and non-residents of France, wishing to attend higher education institutions in France. See the list of countries concerned on the “Campus France” website. To register, click here: Once on the home page, click on "Etudier en France" and "Trouver sa formation" for more information. You can also get some more information on the French Embassy website in your country. The candidate’s application will be recorded on the Campus France website and then will be evaluated by the IAE International relations office which will consider your application. IAE will help you choose a course and make a proposal to you.
• Registration at IAE: students also have to apply directly onto IAE website (tab “application”). The candidate’s application for each program offered is available on the IAE website. The candidate’s application and the required documents must be sent all together to the administration office at the address mentionned on the form. Applications must also include the certification of the student’s French language level based on the TEF or DALF/DELF language test. Only applications justifying a B2 will be considered.